On Monday, May 4th we will be reopening the doors of the Body Tuning studio to accept in-office patients. We will be operating by appointment only and with limited staff of Dr. Tatz and Daniel. So please leave a message when you call the office and it will be returned as soon as we can.
Safety is everyone’s number one priority as we start to weigh the risk of exposure vs value when leaving the home.
Here’s what we are doing to protect you and ourselves:
- Wearing masks to limit air contamination.
- Washing hands before and after each treatment.
- Scheduling patients in 1 hour intervals to avoid any overlap between patients. You and your therapist will have the entire office to yourselves.
- Sanitize the office between each appointment. This includes high touch areas, individual treatment rooms and tables, and any equipment that you may come in contact with.
- Our building sanitizes all hallways and door knobs regularly and requires a mask and gloves for entrance to protect contamination of public spaces.
We are doing everything we can to reduce everyone’s level of exposure. If you have any concerns, or recommendations, about our safety protocols please feel free to reply to this email so we can continue to help and support each other during this reopening transition.
We are here for you when you are ready.